Nusilme Forum Index
  ChatChat  ChatPreets Blog  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Retirement
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kitabras
Caun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was planning on having a look at global agenda this weekend coming if anyone fancies joining me.

Other than that I'll be waiting for star wars i think. star trek still looks shite and jumpgate is never ever going to happen now

Send us a PM or whatever if oyu fancy giving it a go
Istra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kitabras wrote:
Other than that I'll be waiting for star wars i think. star trek still looks shite and jumpgate is never ever going to happen now

Actually I've been playing star trek and i love it, from what i've seen so far it has a potential to be a really great game. Space combat is just awesome.
Star wars can never be a good game, seen some game play on youtube and it looks terrible Razz
tomx
Caun

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah ist i really liked the space combat, but the rest of the game was meh... whens a trial out?
Istra

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no idea about a trial, but the away missions are getting better as you progress and get better gear and weapons, from which in turn you get special abilities and also when you chose which of your bridge officers you're taking with you. And ofc you can get better gear and weapons for them too. All in all altho i prefer space combat which gets even better as you get better ships, away missions are not that bad and are a nice brake from space. Thats why i hated Eve online, nothing but space.... Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nusilme Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: