Nusilme Forum Index
  ChatChat  ChatPreets Blog  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Any1 left?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lukanub

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Any1 left? Reply with quote

are you lot still on swtor? having a lot of fun with people from the guild merge but no old faces Razz
Anaranas
Tūr

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey man yeh im still around kind of its only due to university that i aint been online in my final year and final month now so have not a lot of time to show face. I know nan's still kicking about also and dells being lazy keeps saying he'll play but never bothers Razz

Tar Kathar, Tur o Nusilme

Lukanub

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah del is a big disappointment as usual Smile

im not the most consistent player with swtor (pvp is shite), but if i was (like with lotro at this point in its history) i would have more credits than simon cowell has pounds. i figured that everyone else has got bored and couldnt be arsed to log so i was just checking.

tbh the one reply and lack of people online from the new guild as well tells me all i need to know.

anyway my subs run out on june 11th thanks to the extra month they gave me for free. if anyone wants my credits around june 10th then speak up. unless a miracle occurs of course and they invent a swtor ettens Shocked
Anaranas
Tūr

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea its a shame i love this game, i love the classes/story and the flashpoints but theres just not enough to do, i mean i'm an altaholic as you well know but i cant just level something to 50, jump to the next one because unlike lotro had (when i became an altaholic) there is no alternate paths you can take to level so i get bored with everything except the main class story. It's a real shame because this has potential to become an awesome awesome game but it's just not pushing itself to the limits that it should

Tar Kathar, Tur o Nusilme

Lukanub

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah gotta agree, I managed to get an alt to 30 something before running out of steam. Still its early days for the game and surely they will improve the endgame at some point. No doubt there will be server merges to increase the population as well.

Until then I guess it's time to find summat else to do.
Galandrion
Caun

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really, really wanted to love this game - and I did up to a point. But I've found myself in a 'can't be arsed to log in' situation, which can't be good this early in the game.

Endgame feels soulless, crafting is a big let-down. I've never been a PvP'er but I managed to get my Hunter to R6 in Lotro, can't see the equivalent ever happening in TOR. I saw a vid of Guild Wars 2 PvP yesterday and that looked pretty cool - server vs. server vs. server (no factions) with random events youtube link - I think I could get into that, but I haven't checked out the PvE side of GW2 yet (and I'm not sure about that whole 'furry' Korean character style) so a pre-purchase will have to wait. Plus I'm just working too much at the mo to entertain jumping into a new game.
kitabras
Caun

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry game jsut a huge let down in the end.

Have started farting around with world of tanks and iphone mmo's. Desperate I know

If people find an alternative let me know. Guild wars 2 possibly but not really sure what else is in the pipeline

Hoepfully tom will leave the site up should anything come up

Have fun all and let me know if you find anything
Sorshea

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys I am Looking at http://www.thesecretworld.com/ beta weekend coming on friday have a look
Caun

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the tip Sorsh. Has a look at a trailer for this a while back, didn't realise open beta was coming up though.
Galandrion
Caun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 minutes was enough for me - hate it - it was like playing a PS1 game, character creation was pants and it went downhill after that. Real shame, Ive always wanted to play a MMO with no levelling. Oh well.
Verdion

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok noob s. i still play swtor. we still do raids every week and servers got merged. pvp somewhat better now coz there are way more ppl now. But i have to say im playing another mmo a lil more atm. The Secret World. Awesome setting. ver nice story line and no lvls! just play it to see it. i love it so far. been playing from preacces and only got 7% of my abilities unlocked yet. just try it. and if you do. servername: Cerberus. side: Illuminati. search fot a cabal "guild" called Nemesis.

greetz. Verdion
Verdyne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nusilme Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: