Nusilme Forum Index
  ChatChat  ChatPreets Blog  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

New Commander hired!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalessin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: New Commander hired! Reply with quote

After weeks of tense negotiations, the word is finally out: Ozoid commander Mighty Barley has decided to defect from his previous ruler and has joined Nusilme to serve our mighty exalted Emperor Anaranas!

All ye who oppuse us, tremble at the might of the Kalessin Armada commanded by the mightiest of Barleys!

Explanation: I have hired an Ozoid commander for his battle skills to command my first battle fleet, and his name turns out to be Mighty Barley Very Happy.
Anaranas
Tūr

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work Science Officer Kale, i tried with many negotiations to gain the allegiance of many commanders but under severe interogation it was deemed they were not up to the job.

Explination : i lost the auction Sad fecking ppl big last minute! Sad

Tar Kathar, Tur o Nusilme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nusilme Forum Index -> The Empire All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: