Nusilme Forum Index
  ChatChat  ChatPreets Blog  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Dar Nargabund Boss 2, 3 and 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anaranas
Tūr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Dar Nargabund Boss 2, 3 and 4 Reply with quote

Zholuga: Boss 2, About 509k morale

Loc: the left hand room
Drop: [Greater Elf-stone of Hand] (Gloves)

In the Boss room you'll se a bunch of Rune Stones in the corners, some of them starts shining when the boss gets one of 3 different buffs, Green, Blue and Red. The different coloured stones cant be used by anyone, (caps/mins/rk - green | hunt/burg/lm - blue | champ/tank/ward = red)

The Different buffs gives different debuffs to the players or Buffs to the boss. (ie boss is green hit green stone)
Green: DoT and a Eye debuff which will root you and kill you instantly after a couple of seconds if the Rune Stone isn't used.
Blue: Attack duration debuff from small adds (200 morale) to the players, and only dmg thats higher than 200 affects the boss.
Red: +% melee/ranged dmg and -% Attack duration buff on boss

When he have the red Buff, you should let him be in that one, its the easiest, his dmg is shit either way, after that its just tank 'n' spank.

Conj immunity lasts for 3 mins.

Tar Kathar, Tur o Nusilme

Anaranas
Tūr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Īstum: Boss 3, About 509k morale

Loc: Right hand room, Path down to the left hand side after you've enterd
Drop: [Greater Elf-stone of Heart] (Shoulders)

Part 1 (509k-440k): In first part you just need to focus on the boss, he will do some random acid pools around the boss room which you need to watch out for.

Part 2 (440k-200k): When Īstum says: ''You are too strong! Too many! It is good I am here to stop you!'', part 2 starts. you need to have one champion standing in middle of the room ready to aoe 4 worms with about 200 morale, they need to die right as they spawn else they will go to a target, explode and do about 2k dmg. There will still be random acid pools around the room.

Part 3 (200k-0): When Īstum says: ''What is this? The Mistress ordered me not to fail! Death to all!'', part 3 starts. Now the 4 worms spawn in one corner each of the room (1 by the door, 1 by the chest, 1 to the left hand side of the room and the last one at right hand side), you need 4 ppl to stand in one corner each, the classes need to be able to fire of a skill fast that does 200+ dmg...

Conj immunity lasts for 3 mins.

Anaranas
Tūr

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flāgīt: Boss 4, About 509k morale

Loc: Right hand room and then the right hand path when inside,
Drops: [Greater Elf-stone of Spirit] (helm)

Flāgīts main skill is a bubble which absorbs all dmg and turns every blow into a 1% heal (which will heal him for 5k morale), so you need to stop attacking right away. you can easily spot when he does that skill, it looks like the hunters Burn Hot skill, a red ball or something around him, from when he started doing that animation you have a second or 2 to stop all skills/auto attacks

When the Boss says:
Flāgīt says, ''Leave my sight, <Player Name>, unless you wish to feel my wrath!''
Flāgīt says, ''Begone, <Player Name>! Or I shall punish you greatly!'
Flāgīt says, ''Leave my presence, <Player Name>, or suffer the consequences!''
The player, whos name have just been shouted out, need to leave the boss room, there will also be a yellow eye above the same players head... you'll have about 5-10 seconds to leave the room.

There are a couple of poison/fear dots too, nothing that cant be cured/poted.

(flagit suggestion = Everyone Turns on Skill Target Forwarding, and therefor targets the Tank, (with target forwarding on) you hit whoever your selections target is

ie, if tomx is hitting the boss, and i target tomx ill be hitting the boss. therefor when tomx stops hitting the boss everyone will stop hitting the boss, this means the pressure is not as bad for people who might not have seen the animation )

Conj Immunity 10s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nusilme Forum Index -> Instance Guides All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: