Nusilme Forum Index
  ChatChat  ChatPreets Blog  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Watcher run friday 7th - 7pm group start

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (11)
 No slots left to register.
 (0)
 12 slots left to register.
 (0)
 12 slots left to register.
User Registered Confirmed
NornaThu Aug 06, 2009 11:24 am
kitabrasThu Aug 06, 2009 11:25 amThu Aug 06, 2009 11:26 am
StarrchildThu Aug 06, 2009 11:33 am
DellingrThu Aug 06, 2009 2:25 pm
GlaedrThu Aug 06, 2009 2:31 pmFri Aug 07, 2009 4:59 pm
SorsheaThu Aug 06, 2009 3:03 pm
eidenThu Aug 06, 2009 3:05 pm
AnaranasThu Aug 06, 2009 5:14 pm
AilmendThu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 pm
fanriethThu Aug 06, 2009 11:31 pm
FlintrythThu Aug 06, 2009 11:32 pm
Lukalas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:42 am    Post subject: Watcher run friday 7th - 7pm group start Reply with quote

Think we should hit him again sooner rather than later. read this before you come.

http://forums.lotro.com/showthread.php?t=281459&highlight=watcher+guide

its basically what we were doing wrong (watcher popping up bit onwards).

RANGED AGGRO: most crucially the cross tanking hunters need 5-10 seconds of strength stance nuking to gather aggro on the tentacles before the champs start showing us how good they are. that was the reason we wiped. when we are in the new tentacle stage the tentacle mustagain be left alone until the designated hunter has aggro.

WATCHER AGGRO: the tank apparently has to learn to pull aggro ASAP, the watcher bobs up and down a couple of times before actually emerging and being aggroable.

DEBUFFS: debuffs are key, LMs need to apply wind lore on the ugly head bit which debuffs both tentacles, as well as fire lore etc. this will half the damage the hunters are taking and reduce by 30% the damage the tank takes. The two LMs must work together to ensure these are on him at all times.

CORRUPTIONS: the tanks sting skill is apparently 100% effective over time, it has to be left to work apparently. the tank must spam this and the LMs will again work one after the other to remove extra corruptions (one every 15 seconds if we do it right). it is the tanks responsibilty to inform the group of the corruption levels as he is the only one that has the leisure to stare at it throughout the fight.

SETUP: hunters must have maximum morale, even at the expense of power, with 2 LMs this wont matter. hunters should also have as much ranged mitigation as possible. tanks need to go for morale and melee mitigation. everyone else needs as much radiance and health as they can get, a chain is preferable but if not use destiny point hope.

CONSUMABLES: one of the kins favourite fuck up areas. bring lotsof health and power pots and use them all the time, not just when you are fucked. if you are 600 power down and have a power pot ready use the fucking thing, same with morale. also you will need hope pots (30 mins), coming on a raid with none is not acceptable. get some of that poison soup, tea for vitality boost etc. get some scrolls (improved warding + battle), the same people are popping them all the time and we are running out!

DON'T PANIC! read the link, know the fight and know your role. running about like a headless chicken and shouting cos your upside down doesn't help. we know you are hanging/dead/need a heal but things take a bit of time. be calm and do what you need to and the watcher will be dropped.

GROUP:

2x Minstrels - (fellows heart)
2x Capts - (traited for healing/buffs, your DPS is laughable anyway)
2x Hunters - (strength stance power whores please)
2x LM's - (power drain, beacon of hope or healer)
1x tank - (grumpy no doubt)
2x Champs - (deathstorm)
1x random, DPS pref.[/i]
Norna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I can bring Nanora but unfortunately I think 4,8k morale is my absolute max - I have all the morale traits that I know of equipped, so is up to you if you think it's enough
kitabras
Caun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think fair few minis don't ahve that much morale. perhaps with cpt buffs it may be better?

I know fatty has about the same as norna
Lukalas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats fine, can buff you up a bit as well.
Norna

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have asked Star if she can sort me out some sublime dawn-rose bracelets, if possible should help me break the 5k morale unbuffed barrier
Verdann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could bring Verd, but am still only at 50 Rad.

If I could have a hand getting the helm and shoulders before hand, I should be good.
kitabras
Caun

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

verd shoulders are nice and easy mate. helm is a bitch and is easier to get from the turtle tbh.
Verdann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah ok, I will on from about 9pm tonight, if we have the chance will see if we can get a group to get my shoulders. If so I am up for the watcher on Friday.
Dellingr
Kebab Nåb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very nice post luka, was just about to do the same now when i got home, but glad u did it instead Smile i agree with everything u say, especially on that part that everyone needs to bring pots, hope, scrolls, food for them self so everyone can use. just one more thing, the traits as well. its rly easy to get your traits maxed, just need a bit of grinding and almost all can be done solo as well. so no excuses fix them if u wanna raid imo ^^

and you are a very good leader so looking forward to have u as raid leader tomorrow lukanåb Laughing

http://www.examiner.com/x-3040-Minneapolis-Life-in-the-Cubicle-Examiner~y2009m5d4-The-seven-habits-of-highly-effective-slackers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slacker
Dellingr
Kebab Nåb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Norna wrote:
Have asked Star if she can sort me out some sublime dawn-rose bracelets, if possible should help me break the 5k morale unbuffed barrier

i have several recipes and flakes and all that stuff, just the journals i cant make myself. and i have critted like 34/35 sublime jewellery so just shout what u need nan and il make them for you:)

http://www.examiner.com/x-3040-Minneapolis-Life-in-the-Cubicle-Examiner~y2009m5d4-The-seven-habits-of-highly-effective-slackers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slacker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nusilme Forum Index -> Raids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: