Nusilme Forum Index
  ChatChat  ChatPreets Blog  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Black Market

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kalessin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Black Market Reply with quote

Hay guise!

When I was browsing the Looki forums to see what went wrong last night (the database couldn't handle the time zone shift), I came across this message on their forums: http://www.looki.de/forum/announcement_f769/blackmarket_401694.html

It seems they will be introducing a 'Black Market' soonish, where players can buy and sell components of a higher tech than they would usually be able to acquire. And to make things better, the EU2 staff has decided that until the Black Market is functioning, they will be selling components themselves Smile. Granted, they're not the cheapest... but if you always wanted to get some components for your ships but never could, now's your chance! I assume taxes and shipping are included in the price, so they're a rather attractive alternative to the current auctions if you ask me.

Cheers for reading,

Kal
Anaranas
Tūr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one kale might need to look into that Very Happy

Tar Kathar, Tur o Nusilme

Kalessin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ordered some stuff (3 scanners, 10 shields, 7 pretty high-level blasters)... I'll let you know how that goes Smile.
Anaranas
Tūr

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kwl might get some sheilds myself Very Happy got a small fleet to defend my main planet prob shit comparison to most ppls but i like it Very Happy it makes me happy

Starrchild

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This black market thing is a rip off.
Martin made me 4 Warp Experimental Engine V1 cost was refund of ores or credits. I opted for the credits.

8000 titanium
3000 copper
10.000 aluminium
2000 mercury
8000 silicon
2400 krypton
1000 nitrogen
1000 hydrogen

If you look at their prices and base it on 1 credit per 1 ore the 4 engines cost me around 7000 credits, but they are asking 8000 for 1.

Shiroma lrm 60
Starburst Minstrel 60
Starlighter Hunter 60
Starfighter Captain 60
Starsprite Guardian 38 = kin banker
Anaranas
Tūr

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea but you might not know someone who can make them, which i dont Razz for sheilds ect

Kalessin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
This black market thing is a rip off.

Of course it is... that's how it always will be. For example, I bought Pahid 5's through auction for 100k each (+20k delivery) and 25MW shields for 30k, while they're only 49k / 7.5k resources to build... you pay more because the technology is otherwise unobtainable to you. Because you cannot produce it, they can charge you a premium price for it... that's just how it works, and will probably still work when the Black Market feature itself is installed.

Nonetheless, you could always look up stuff that costs *less* than the equivalents in resources and focus on buying those (they change 1000 for the first mining lasers for example, which cost much more at 8700 resources to produce). I think it'd be a waste of a good opportunity to get higher tech, but there's something for everything in that shop Smile.

And what Ana said, I don't know anyone who will produce tech at cost for me so I make use of what I can get Smile. Maca sent me a message with payment instructions and to send my coordinates, so I'm hoping to have my stuff by tomorrow. In the meantime, I already started construction on some Nighthawks from ships that I bought on auction... it's good to finally work on my offense again Smile.
Kalessin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: Maca just delivered the goods for me, 10 minutes after I transferred the money and sent him my co-ords. I don't want to know what kind of ships he has to make deliveries 32pc away within 10 minutes of receiving that message, but I can confirm buying stuff this way works Smile.

Now get shopping and tech up! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nusilme Forum Index -> The Empire All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: