Nusilme Forum Index
  ChatChat  ChatPreets Blog  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Alliance
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starrchild

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:23 am    Post subject: Alliance Reply with quote

Not sure who in the empire deals with this for us, but if you send a request to the Conclave of Shadows for a NAP, they will accept it. So please do it.

Will save theM robbing me to be told to repay or return what they took lol. I finally wore them down and hope it will help all of you as well.

Shir.

Shiroma lrm 60
Starburst Minstrel 60
Starlighter Hunter 60
Starfighter Captain 60
Starsprite Guardian 38 = kin banker
Kalessin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just sent out the request Smile.
Starrchild

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kale, Smile

Shiroma lrm 60
Starburst Minstrel 60
Starlighter Hunter 60
Starfighter Captain 60
Kalessin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for arranging the thing Smile. CoS was a royal pain in our butt.
Starrchild

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

K, been asked to put it to you guys that we join them, all of us. Benefits would be that we can buy from them what we need or want and we would have their protection. Meaning that if any of us get attacked we only have to tell them and they will have the full force of the COS to deal with.

I like the idea, but will leave it with you guys to decide, the NAP will stay even if we don't, but the benefits are good. I've seen what they have done with Martin since he joined and how he gets helped when attacked. So far when any of their guys has attacked or robbed me they were ordered to pay me back or make restitution of some kind. The prices they charge for making stuff is more cost of mats, but they can make all the top stuff.

Shiroma lrm 60
Starburst Minstrel 60
Starlighter Hunter 60
Starfighter Captain 60
Kalessin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't they in a war at the moment? Just saying because if they are, I think we'd be easy targets for Hell's Orchestra Razz. Not much point in diving under one umbrella, if it's already pouring underneath it.
Starrchild

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are at war, but can well tackle them. What they do for their people is respond to any invasion they have on a single player and send every fleet they have to attack them back with the result that person does not attack them again.
Don't forget some of the big empires split and a lot joined COS, so they are in effect even bigger. They have attacked Hells orchestra players who attacked me. I did not get any repercussions so far.

Shiroma lrm 60
Starburst Minstrel 60
Starlighter Hunter 60
Starfighter Captain 60
Kalessin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it's equal to me... Nusilme will always be too small to play any role of importance, so joining a bigger empire might spruce things up a bit. Whether it should be CoS is a second, but I guess they're as good as any.
Starrchild

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. Just thought i would put our side though for your deliberation.

Initially this is a venture I have put forward on my own, The NAP, to reduce the chances of Shir being invaded, That was my interest.

The NAP was passed, And was met with one or two comments of "Why are we NAP'D with Nuslime, They're my main source of hydro"

heh.

It was suggested by a player I feel you will know all too well, "Stealth_sjp", That you join us.

I can see that your wondering if your going to get a little wet, But i feel i need to explain myself that unfortunately the umbrella your hiding under is being shot full of holes, and isnt offering much protection.

So whilst we are at war status with Heavens Solo. And Hells Orchestra. Ill point out that theoretically so are you.
And your also at war with everyone else.

We have NAP's with most of the major players. And Alliances with the larger empires.

Remember Trade Federation Gone Quackers? Players such as Joeblack. That Empire defeated due to joint effort from us and AOB, Welsh Battalion. Our allies.

Short Term we don't have a lot to gain from you joining us, Apart from the 10% Tax Rate ^_^.

But if you stick with it long term then we are to gain a lot more from you growing in strength. You will have access to buying all trees of research from us, at raw material cost. The only things you would need to do yourself is mine and sell, and research chassis.

CoC, will not force you into a war, Not force you to build ships and fight. Thats your choice, And we will protect you to the best of our ability. We're a friendly bunch who is active and look out for each other.

I was in CoC for about two days when i was invaded by a top end player. I hardly had anything to lose. Yet 3 of the other lads sent their entire fleets to come and save me. Which they did. Which also resulted in their fleets being destroyed and the fight being taken to one of my saviors planets. and had him robbed for two days straight for interfering. His reaction to it all?

" its just a game"

Ill Leave it with you there.

Regards.

- Matz

CoC.

Shiroma lrm 60
Starburst Minstrel 60
Starlighter Hunter 60
Starfighter Captain 60
Starrchild

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1 thing Martin has not mentioned is their website features a wormhole calculator updated each week which plots the route from A to B with travelling times. And another grid list of where everyone in the empire has their planets which can be used to calculate the distance in terms of time to get to another players planet.

Shiroma lrm 60
Starburst Minstrel 60
Starlighter Hunter 60
Starfighter Captain 60
Anaranas
Tūr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im quite happy to do this if everyone else is up for it if it benefits the kin then im quite happy all i ask is still to be called emperor and also the sacrifice of 1000 goats on the sabath

Tar Kathar, Tur o Nusilme

Tjornir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally i don't care too much either way so i won't oppose if the rest of you wants to join them. both options have benefits and downsides.
Verdion

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well,

it does make sense to join a bigger empire, we will indeed be small-time boy in this game for a long while if we don't. I don't have a credit to spare to buy anything atm but the idea to have the option to get items you need is also nice. I'll come with you guys on what we decide.
Starrchild

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a final word something I was not aware of and that is when you leave 1 empire there is a 24hour cooling off period before you can join another empire. I don't think it will make any difference to us if we do split to join COS but would rather you all knew in advance.

I also say go for it as I think in the long run we will benefit. or even post a vote ?

Shiroma lrm 60
Starburst Minstrel 60
Starlighter Hunter 60
Starfighter Captain 60
Kalessin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A poll it is, then!

Let it run for three days... if people haven't voted by then, I assume they don't care either way and will just do what the majority of the people who did have an opinion wants.

I voted go, pers'nally.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nusilme Forum Index -> The Empire All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: