Nusilme Forum Index
  ChatChat  ChatPreets Blog  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

not much to see...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweepie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: not much to see... Reply with quote

http://my.ddo.com/guild-cannith-nusilme/
kitabras
Caun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beat me to it. Need to start getting that populated i think. Some useless crap that everyone will ignore.

As everyone is an officer any sod can do it. Just need to find someone who spends a lot of time pretending to work from home, while actually dossing. Someone in the wales region may be nice.
sweepie

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Something to add to the myddo page, in preparation for our first attempt, only pointers here, stopped reading when the walkthrough bit started.

Uber's Tip of the Day - 5/11/10 - zOMG! The Ultimate THE PIT Guide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you are sitting in a guild group and someone says "What do you want to do?" and the conversation continues... "I don't know... what's good for our level range?"

Then a newbie to the game pipes in "Hey we are level 7 and my Adventure Compendium shows a quest named 'The Pit'. Let's do that one!"

Everyone else groans and/or snickers at the newbie and someone says "Ha ha ha ha ha! No one does the Pit! It's impossible!!" And then you move on and do Stormcleave for the 15th time.

Well, my friends... after reading this guide, and printing it out and following it, you too, can be a "hero to all" as you lead your group successfully through THE PIT!

FYI: At level, you should get at least 15K-17K for a normal run through the Pit and once you know it, it can be done in about 30 minutes. That's over twice the XP for a Stormcleave run that will take just as long.

What monsters will I be fighting in the Pit?
Troglodytes (Melees/Arcances/Divine)
Oozes/Slimes

What buffs will I need?
Fire, Acid, Electric Resistances For sure
Jump (for the 3 furnance rooms)
EVERYONE NEEDS FEATHERFALL (permanent featherfall, not the spell)
Bring Jump potions if no one can cast it (for the 3 furnace rooms)

What classes are definitely needed?
There are no classes definitely needed, but at least one character with Evasion will make The Breaker Room easier. A character with a high jump skill will allow you to do some shortcuts in the Furnace Rooms.

But Uber, this place is so confusing... we always get lost! We hatesss the Pitseses... it's tricksy! False!!!

Don't you worry... I've got a foolproof walk through to get you to all the rooms in the order you need to get to them.

Let's get Started:

The Pit has essentialy two tall columns with ramps spiraling up and down them... the ramps will actually take you between the two columns which causes more confusion. But we don't care about that. We aren't even going to mention the columns. You never have to know which "side" of the Pit you are on to do this.

When you start out, you are in a hallway. This hallway leads to only one place and that is a Ramp. Everyone should run up to the ramp and STOP!

Buff up here. Give everyone Electric, fire and Acid to start.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE FEATHERFALL ON!!

not reading further Very Happy
kitabras
Caun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

preet and I went in for 15 mins to have a look round. Personally I was confused after 5 mins. Sounds like something we should do though.

Cpl more lvl 7's and off we go. thold, gal, tom if they can get on. Seems like a 6 man raid if that makes sense. Certainly seemed damn huge and confusing

Still find 3 hours to kill and it will be worth it

Don't think caes enjoyed it, flin hated it i think and not heard if luka has tried or not. Still if people want to come play then I am sure we can help get you up to speed in a couple of weeks.

I still think its worth it and the content and depth I still think is better than LOTR. Plus we get a guild balloon soon
Preet
Kin Jester

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kitabras wrote:
Just need to find someone who spends a lot of time pretending to work from home, while actually dossing. Someone in the wales region may be nice.

When I can be watching paint dry or Nigeria versus Greece?

Just found it and will look at what I can be bothered doing in betweeen all those work phonecalls.

Sleep safe people, for I am out there saving the planet. Twisted Evil
kitabras
Caun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well thanks for that preet. some nice touches i think which can only encourage people to join us in DDO. if there was anyone not sure they certainly will be very well decided once they see the arses on screen

Now then I want everyone to be updating their profiles on a daily basis to indicate who is doing what, when and how. I'd also like a detailed story for each toon and specifically a list of loot and how much will be given to me to stop me running off when mobs turn up. I want this site to be more important than anything else in your life. This game is it, your every waking consideration.
kitabras
Caun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and when are we going to run the pit then. needs to be a good 3 hour slot i think unless we get some uber german to show us around
Preet
Kin Jester

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3 oclock sunday afternoon should be a good time to start it.
kitabras
Caun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roll on kin renown. I want this ship by the end of next week so i can throw water balloons at everyone in stormreach.

huge xp boost today as well....

we just need to find a girly to do the decorating once the ship is in place. any volunteers. worst case thold will have to do it
Preet
Kin Jester

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tholdans favourite colour is pink so be warned.

Everyone should be joining up if only to read my scintillating blogs
ben

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have to look to join you guys in dungeon and dragons online
Preet
Kin Jester

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi stranger, make sure you use the cannith server then give me Sweepie Kit or Tholdan a shout in game. Will be good to see you there young Ben.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nusilme Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: