Nusilme Forum Index
  ChatChat  ChatPreets Blog  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The 9 Layers of SW:TOR PVP Hell

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anaranas
Tr

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: The 9 Layers of SW:TOR PVP Hell Reply with quote

Saw this thread and thought you guys would appreciate it!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=323501

Tar Kathar, Tur o Nusilme

Galandrion
Caun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really, cos I had actually begun to consider getting into PvP to relieve the endgame boredom I'm experiencing. Guess I'll just get my alt on then...

...or not...

feeling kinda ambivalent to this game at the moment.

I really wanted to like it..and I do up to a point...but I reach that point waayyy too soon. Levelling happens much too quickly, which would be fine if we were all rushing to get to an awesome endgame - but we're not.
Lukanub

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what joyous tidings!

i cant speak for the endgame but i had that sinking feeling from a couple of hours play. offhand i would say that too much time and effort has been spent on the endless cutscenes and question answering, which kinda reminds me of the old roleplaying games from the amiga era. i keep expecting to roll a couple of virtual dice at some point Smile

the rat in the maze kinda way its put together is disappointing as well, id gotten used to setting off in a random direction and arriving somewhere eventually rather than moving down one path there and turning around and going back, and forwards, and back.

the goody two shoes jedi thing is taken a bit far as well although i must admit that delivering heads as a bounty hunter is certainly more entertaining and the pet totty beats being followed around by that smelly lizard bloke.

anyway thats my heresy for the week done, i badly didnt want to smell the aroma of turkey with this game but the faint odor of cranberry greeted me at the door. its certainly no lotro but should suffice for a couple of months until the novelty of blasting stuff wears off.

whats next? Laughing
Tholdan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you haven't forgot all the too-ing and fro-ing in lotro surely Rolling Eyes
Razz
Lukanub

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah i remember from alts, just enjoyed the free roam aspect tbh. and of course on huntard i port wherever i like Wink

on a positive note from the jedi front i do love a pet tank who i can spam heal from a distance whilst chucking in a bit of ranged dps, saves on the repairs Smile
Galandrion
Caun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lukanub wrote:
nah i remember from alts, just enjoyed the free roam aspect tbh. and of course on huntard i port wherever i like Wink

on a positive note from the jedi front i do love a pet tank who i can spam heal from a distance whilst chucking in a bit of ranged dps, saves on the repairs Smile

Just rolled a Sage myself - that lizard is everything I hoped Bowdaar would be - but isn't Sad

As for goody two-shoes Jedi, just go for Dark-side options...soooo much more satisfying. Even if it makes you feel a little uncomfortable at times, when was the last time a computer game made you feel uncomfortable?
Dellingr
Kebab Nb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree just do all the evil stuff, much more fun Wink im almost dark 5 now Smile

http://www.examiner.com/x-3040-Minneapolis-Life-in-the-Cubicle-Examiner~y2009m5d4-The-seven-habits-of-highly-effective-slackers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slacker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nusilme Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: