Nusilme Forum Index
  ChatChat  ChatPreets Blog  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups RegisterRegister ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Guild Wars 2 is almost here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Galandrion
Caun

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Guild Wars 2 is almost here Reply with quote

Anyone who is considering buying it but haven't made their mind up yet (assuming anyone still reads this forum Wink ) should take a look at this article, a very good summary of what makes GW2 great (imo).

Just ignore the bit about side-kicking players up to higher levels as that feature has been dropped.

http://bit.ly/SvnevH
Galandrion
Caun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh how good it was. But Lao Tzu was almost right - 'The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long.'

While GW2 certainly burned much brighter that any MMO before it, it sadly didn't get the chance to burn half as long. Only 3 months after release they have announced Gear grind and Gear-gating.

Gutted....

(When I read this back to myself it sounds quite eloquent - wasted on this audience ) Laughing
Kammi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't play the game. But I guess gear grinding is part of almost all mmo's. It's difficult to keep heavy gamers satisfied with new contant the normally blow through in a matter of weeks. However, for a casual player it's no fun I think. Currently I'm still playing SW:TOR but also in this game there's grinding unfortunately Very Happy .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nusilme Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: